PRODUCT NAME :
Raw cashew nuts, in shell, sundried
Origin of place: Burkina Faso and Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire)
Function: raw cashew for processing
Commodity : Dried Raw Cashew nuts in Shell
Crop year: 2019
Out turn: 49-50-51 lbs /80kg minimum
Nut Counts: 170- 200/Kg
Humidity: 5% to 10% max
Moisture : 7% Max
Foreign Matter : 0.5% Max
Defective : 12% Max
OUT TURN : 50 - 51 / Fob Abidjan : USD 1725 / MT.
For payment in 100% LC, we work in FOB.
* Our prices are subject to change based on the local market and valid for 5 working days.
PAYMENT TERMS :
Currency used is US Dollars.
Method of payment to be arranged by mutual agreement from the following options, among those:
- By 30% in advance, Balance 70% by T/T after receipt of scanned bill of lading, invoice and other accompanying documents. And originals handed to send to buyer by first class courier services immediately.
- For escrow account : the buyer opens an account in the supplier's bank and then deposits the money. The financial institution has blocked all transactions from this account until the buyer confirms that the quality meets all the requirements; Then the financial institution gave the money back to the supplier.
- Or / By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight and L/C must be confirmed by buyer's first class bank only.payment is released against draft of BL.
NOTE : Subject to bank to bank proof of funds you and or your surveyors are welcome to visit our warehouses.
4 - VALIDITY :
We reserve the right to reject any bids or buyer.
5 - PACKAGING AND DELIVERY :
Type of sack: gunny sacks
Authorised weight of gunny sack: 80 Kg
-Schedule is kept according to your requirements.
-Delivery / Shipment: Within 3 to 7 working days from advance deposited or received L / C.
6 - SAMPLE :
Sample if required will be provided without commercial value. Such requirement of sending samples through courier is charged by receivers except whom having available account (Fedex, DHL, TNT…).
Phytosanitary certificate fee of USD 40 charged to the client. Phytosanitary certificate accompanies the sample.It is a requirement.
All samples are selected from the latest crop for pre-testing and referred to commodities would be shipped.
7 - DELIVERY & SHIPPING DOCUMENTS :
During the raw cashew season, beginning in the second week of February, we usually have available material in stock for supply in all our cooperatives in the interior of the country generally in the north of Côte d'Ivoire.
After customer place order, it will be transferred to our in our main warehouse in Abidjan.for cargo arrangement. Thanks to equipments at the warehouse and work team who are skillful, commodities are soon prepared, packaged and containerized.
We supply 5,000 tons of raw cashews per week in the season.
Related documents such as Booking Note, Bill of Lading and information about the status of the cargo shall be updated to the buyer regularly.
We also try to cooperate accurately with forwarders or shipping line to make sure customer’s cargo is delivered on time every time.
- SHIPPING DOCUMENTS:
1. 3 Copies of Original Bill of Lading
2. Packing Lists
3. Commercial Invoice
4. Phytosanitary Plants inspection Certificate
5. Fumigation Certificate
6. Certificate of Origin
7. Certifications of weight and quantity: SGS test
9 - COMMISSIONS :
Customers who have entered into business with us are not only direct buyers or end users but also broker or a third party who find our policy is favorable to join. We always appreciate and would like to welcome all valued opportunities which broker agent offer. On revert, broker agent get their commission upon the mutual agreement between two parties.
10 - STEPS TO BUY FROM US:
* Buyer contacts us or we send quotes and payment terms.
* Buyer accepts prices and our payment terms or negotiates prices for discounts.
* Buyer sends letter of intent (LOI) or Purchase order and draft L/C.
* We send Contract which buyer signs and sends us scanned copy.
* We send Pro forma Invoice.
* Buyer makes advance payment via T/T, escrow account opening or the reception of the irrevocable L/C at sight and confirmed by buyer’s first class bank.
* After advance payment, buyer can decide to visit our company to check the loading process.
* We confirm advance payment, we process, ship and send Copy of the bill of lading to buyer for second part of payment to be made.
If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
If you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe).